Tuesday 11 June 2013

Reflection Time!

After we had done all that measuring we reflected on what we had learned. Here are some of our reflections.

I learned about different attributes that you can measure. The measuring I enjoyed most was measuring the Mars Bars. I participated by measuring for my group.  T.F.

I learned what volume is. The measuring I liked most was measuring the tree with the tape measure. I participated by helping my group measure the Mars Bars. I had to get the equipment for my group.  V.V.

I learned that you can measure anything. The measuring I enjoyed the most was timing because I love using stopwatches. I participated by recording the measurement for my group.  G.S.

I learned what attributes are. The measuring I liked most was the measuring on the power point. I participated by being the measurer in my group. H.K.

I learned that 10mm=1cm, that 100cm =1m and 1000m =1Km. The measuring I enjoyed most was doing the scale model because I liked drawing the scale model. I participated by measuring in my group.  A.K.

I learned about some different attributes and units. The measuring I liked most was when we timed our buddy running to the fence and back. I participated by measuring for my group. A.M.

I participated by recording what my group found out in measuring. I learned you can measure lots of attributes. The measurement I enjoyed most was timing K with a stopwatch to see how fast he could run. D.C.

I learned what width meant. The measurement I enjoyed was watching the power point. I participated by being the project manager in my group. J.V.

I learned to measure with a ruler. The measuring I enjoyed most was when S measured me with the tape measure. I was the photographer of my group. D.L.

I learned how to measure the area. The measuring I enjoyed most was measuring the Mars Bars. I participated by getting the things my group needed.  A.N.

6 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC ROOM 14 I LIKE READING YOUR MATHS WORK I ENJOYED READING YOUR WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I had fun learning with you Rm 14. Sahil's family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see all the different types of measuring you can all do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see all the hard work Room 14 children are doing. Dean, Julie, Grayson & Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Paris and Rm 14 having fun? huh

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic reflection rm 14.I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete